Pages


His Name is Jesus Player

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Random Funness

The last couple of weeks, Josh and I have done lot of different fun things, and I was able to get some pictures of our short, fun adventures.

I made the stockings last year, and decorated them this year.  Our wedding colors were hot pink and lime green, so I used left over wedding material.  They match my tree ornaments perfect!!

IMG_1944

My mom threw me a close friends and family baby shower in Pocatello after Thanksgiving.  My cousin, Marisha, made this cute cake for the shower.  Baby Jones and I got lots of cute clothes and cute blankets.

IMG_1949

My cousin, Nicole, is due just two weeks after me.  It was fun to see her and talk about our babies (both boys).  She looks so cute!!

IMG_1952

Josh’s Great Grandma Beer (Ma), passed away the weekend before Thanksgiving.  She was 101 years old, and had a great life.  Her funeral was like a big party because everyone knew it was a celebration when she was reunited with her husband and family that has passed on before her.

At the funeral home.

\378968_2579114673055_1110054813_32901338_1202462465_n

Here is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Mayo’s family. Grandma Mayo is Ma’s daughter.

375924_250535165007286_100001524145954_733250_1877769702_n

After the funeral!

378553_250537358340400_100001524145954_733280_1842496160_n 

Chelsea is Josh’s cousin, who is due about a month after me.  Once again it was fun to talk future baby and pregnancy talk, and of course get a picture!  Chelsea is also super cute with her belly.

383051_2579206275345_1110054813_32901476_1820589463_n

We bought a bed!  We had mattresses, but not a frame.  We found a great deal at American Furniture Warehouse, and we love it!

IMG_1953 IMG_1955

Josh and I had the opportunity to go to Broadway Touring Company, The Lion King, in Denver.  We went with Josh’s mom’s cousin, Roger, and a friend of his.  Other cousins gave us their tickets because they ended up going on a cruise.  We got a great dinner and awesome seats in the theater.  It was a fantastic production.

 IMG_1958

We hosted a Christmas party last night.  We had about 5 couples at our house, and it was a lot of fun.  I forgot to snap some pictures, but if we are here next year, I would love to do it again!

No comments:

Avenly

Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Baby Announcement

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.