Steve (Josh's dad), Deana (Steve's wife), the kids (all 6 of them), Great Grandma Peabody, and Great Aunt Valoy all came to visit us last weekend! It was a blast to have everyone here. They rode the train from Salt Lake City to Denver, and then Josh and I picked them up Thursday night and brought them to Fort Collins.
The kids all stayed in our place, so our two bedroom condo was a pretty crazy little zoo for a couple of days, but it was a lot of fun!
Friday I had to work, but they all had lots of fun with Josh hanging around Fort Collins. Saturday we went up to Rocky Mountain National Park. Here are some pictures from the visit:
Sunday everyone went to church with us. I happened to have a musical number in Sacrament Meeting, so it was neat for me to share my Testimony with my in-laws through singing! After Sacrament before the crew left, we took some pictures outside!!






No comments:
Post a Comment