
This week was a busy one with parent-teacher conferences. We had Friday off because of parent teacher conferences. Thursday night I was driving home after being at school all day, and did not want to think about school. I would have much rather gone on a vacation or something, or a mini-mini road trip. It just so happened that I did just that along with my room mate, Melissa, and my friends, Desirae. We decided and left the same night. This was Thursday night. We ended up leaving about 9pm, not knowing where we were going. We knew warm sounded like a good idea, since we had snow Thursday morning. We started heading south, but only made it to Cedar City because we were tired. We rented the cheapest hotel room we could find, which still turned out to be more than we wanted, but that's okay!

We got up Friday morning and we were planning on going to Bryce Canyon. Then we decided it was not warm enough there, so we headed to Zion's National Par

k. It was fun. The weather was perfect! We went on two hikes. One was super short, but cool. It was called Wheeping Rock. The other was next to Wheeping Rock. It was called Hidden Canyon. It was not too hard, but still a good workout!
After Zion's we went to dinner in Cedar City. Then on the way home we listened to this book, but didn't get to finish it. I can't remember what it's called. Overall, the trip was worth it, and eve though it was short. It was needed!
1 comment:
You make me excited to go to zion's too! I am glad you had fun! I love you sis!
Post a Comment