Pages


His Name is Jesus Player

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School

Well, this is my second blog about school. I am starting to get a handle on things, and I really love my students. I didn't realize how much harder and time consuming being the actual teacher would be versus being the student teacher. I definitely have some rough days, like yesterday, but other days make up for those bad days, and my students care about me, so that helps. Check out my pictures of my very own classroom. I took these awhile ago, but I finally had the chance to post them.

3 comments:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

You are amazing! That sounds so hard to me to be a teacher of so many kids! WOW!

Tina Crowther said...

Hey Sister! I love your classroom! I'm loving student teaching, so for now, I'll just enjoy not having to do all the work! You're doing great though!
Love ya

Nicole and Kevin said...

You are all grown up, with your own classroom and everything :) I am sure that you are a fantastic teacher and those kids (and parents) are lucky to have you.

Avenly

Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Baby Announcement

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.