We just got back from a 3 week trip to the US. I debated on putting the whole trip in one blog post, but I think it would make the post extra long, so I am going to break it into smaller posts. Our first stop was LA to board the Navigator of the Seas Cruise ship. My dad gave us the most awesome Christmas present of being together the week before Christmas on a cruise ship. I am not just talking about him gifting my family of 6 the cruise... he gave the cruise to all of his kids and grandkids, so my whole family was together, and it was awesome! We had the best time, and my kids say the cruise was their favorite part of the whole trip.
Our second day was a cruise day, meaning we spent the day at sea. The kids had a blast exploring the ship which had water slides, a rock wall, mini putt, swimming pools and hot tubs, and a sports court. My bigs, Alexis, and Kayla, and I all went ice skating, as well. In the morning, I booked us a conference room for a couple hours, so we could have some good ole family time and play games. We took funny pictures, passed around a giant ball of saran wrap with candy inside, and played Ship Island. Later that day, we dressed up real pretty to take a big family portrait, and smaller individual family pictures, as well, only to find out they were not that good, and costs $250 for one digital print. Needless to say, we didn't purchase the pictures, but we had fun at our fancy dinner that night. In fact, I had my littles with me, and we went to the wrong dining room wondering why everyone else was late. Finally, a server came and told me I was in the wrong place. Oh, and the dresses the girls are wearing in the pictures, were all made by their Grandma Teresa!
Our last full day on the cruise we ported at Ensenada. We took the kids off the boat with us, so they could buy souvenirs, then we put them in Kid's club, so we could have a little date off the boat. We just went to the Mexican grocery store, and watched Benji and Kayla try spicy gummy worms. After date time, we pulled kids out of Kid's Club and hit up laser tag.
Me- The food and being with my family
Avenly - Rocking climbing wall and water slides and playing with cousins
Zaylee- Free ice cream
Payson - Playing with cousins and free food and ice cream
Trexton - Toys in Kid's Club
Josh- Nice Dinners, especially the french onion soup
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with my family in St. George. The kids decorated gingerbread houses with their partner, went swimming, and played at the park. I love St. George weather in the Winter!

Since our giant family picture on the cruise didn't work out so well, we attempted one in the church. Payson's eyes were rolling because he was trying not to blink, so I used a little app to swap his head. It probably didn't make it look any better, but that's why he looks wiggy in the picture.
I love my family, and so glad for the time I got to spend with them. Thanks, Dad, for the cruise and memories!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment