Pages


His Name is Jesus Player

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Eventful Weekends

For Josh’s birthday trip this year we went to San Francisco.  We stopped at our friend’s house in Napa on the way.  It was fun to catch up with them, and the kids loved playing together.

In San Francisco we went to the California Academy of Sciences.  It was a cool museum, but it was a bit pricey.  It was basically a planetarium, aquarium, and a rainforest (meaning- it had a 4 story rainforest, which was Payson’s favorite part).  It also had a children’s discovery section with a big pretend ship and other toys.

IMG_1965IMG_1974IMG_1981IMG_1982IMG_1988IMG_1997

One of the most unique things we saw was the albino alligator. He was real, and very albino.

IMG_1998IMG_1999

After the museum we got some good seafood and free dessert! 

IMG_2003

Then we went to Fort Point just under the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was neat to see the bridge from underneath it, although, it was very windy.

assetasset838W71RHassetLV9K72Q9

The kids were asleep while we were at the Fort, so when Josh was checking it out, I saw some people recording some professional looking video with the bridge behind them.  I’m not sure what it was, but it was cool.  Then as we were getting ready to leave we saw what we were hoping was a dolphin, but it was probably more likely sea lions.

The next day was Mother’s day.  Both Josh and I gave talks in church.  I’m so grateful to be the Mother of my Pay and Avi.  They are my greatest joy. 

IMG_2020IMG_2031

This weekend we took Josh’s birthday present out on the lake.  Did I mention he got an inflatable kayak for his birthday.  It was fun at first, and I guess at last, too!  It was nice weather, and then it started sprinkling.  Then, it started raining, and then poring.  We were soaked by the time we made it back to the car.  Luckily, Avenly and Payson didn’t complain about the rain.  I was able to keep Avenly pretty dry with her jacket and Payson was cool with his hat.  Plus, their lifejackets helped to keep them dry.  We did see a turtle and a large heron on our lake run!!

IMG_2118IMG_2119IMG_2120IMG_2122IMG_2127

It’s always fun to have adventures with my little family!  Life is great!! Smile

No comments:

Avenly

Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Baby Announcement

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.