We haven’t taken a trip in a month in a half, and the weather has been terribly cold (mostly under 20, if not under 0), so Payson and I get to entertain each other all day stuck in our tiny one bedroom house!! I don’t know how much I entertain Payson, but I know he sure entertains me!! I took some great pictures from the last couple of months, but some got deleted when I cleaned up my Ipod. The best ones are on Instagram, and the one picture that I really wanted to put on the blog is also on Instagram, but also deleted from my Ipod! I still want to share the meaning behind it! The picture is of Payson in his box. I let him color with markers in his box, play with playdough, stamp his stamps, and he LOVES it! The box is not only half a box now, but he still goes to it to do these activities!!
The rest of the pictures and videos pretty much explain themselves, and you are always welcome to check out my Instagram for more cuteness and entertainment!
We made a necklace out of cut up straws!
Payson loves to build towers, even if they are out of empty boxes or mini board books!! He even built a stamp tower, but that picture got deleted from my Ipod.
Wearing mommy’s shoes after trying on daddy’s first!
We often work on shapes, colors, letters, and numbers in a fun toddler kind of way! (playdough, songs, write them on balloons, books of course, and whatever else I can think of on the spot). The picture is shapes. I cut the shapes out, and Payson helped me glue them on the paper.
Toys!!
He did these hangers on the cabinet doors all by himself!
I think he is getting ready to be a big brother!
One of my favorites
Did I mention we dance almost everyday! I don’t have any pictures or videos because we use my Ipod for the music!! He really is fun! I can’t wait to see what fun we will have outside once the weather gets nicer!!






No comments:
Post a Comment