July 22 (Friday) we met Molly (Josh’s mom), Sadie (sister), and Spencer (brother) in Steamboat Springs, CO. We stayed for the night, and had lots of fun experiencing the small ski town in the Summer time.
Friday night we went to dinner at a place right by the river, and then of course got ice cream. Those little mountain towns always have good ice cream.
Saturday we hiked to a beautiful waterfall. Here are some pictures of our hike:
The pictures all came from Molly’s camera because I didn’t have my camera with me on the hike.
After the hike we drove around and saw the natural hot springs. It was a hot day and we saw people actually swimming in the over 100 degree water.
We got lunch, and then decided to see the movie, “Captain America” in 3D in the movie theater. By the time the movie was over, it was time to go home. I should mention that Josh and I bought some “local” produce at a little market. Josh loves buying stuff like that!!
It was a fun weekend, and, as always, it was good to see family!
1 comment:
I like that shirt. It looks vaguely familiar. I'm sorry my blog posts make you cry. ;) Steamboat springs sounds like a fun place. You don't like craisins? I love them! I want to go on a hike up to a waterfall! Miss you, see you soon!!!
Post a Comment