Time sure flies! It seems like only yesterday that I was nesting- getting ready for a baby, but yet, it seems like Payson has been with us forever. I guess he has always been a part of our little family, even though, he wasn’t on the earth, yet! :-) Now he is already a month old and growing so fast. Little 6 pound 9 ounce Payson at birth now weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces. His newborn diapers are too small, but size one diapers are huge. (I really think they need an in-between size). His newborn clothes are tight, and I stopped putting them on him because they look little now:(. A month went by so quickly!
As for my recovery. I am doing great for the most part. I really thought I would be back into the swing of things by now, but I am still far from it. I didn’t realize how hard it is to be a new mom. Payson is worth every HARD night (and most nights are hard, still). He is worth the challenges with breast feeding that I am still having, and he is worth the time it takes to care for him. (My house is not constantly clean like it use to be, and I have only cooked dinner about 3 times since he was born).
Payson loves to be held. He is a good baby, and we are so blessed to have him. I love showing him off, and cuddling with him!!
Payson and Daddy love each other, too. It is so fun to watch Josh hold Payson when he gets home from work. Josh is very helpful, and he is a good daddy!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness I cant believe its already been a month!! You look so good and he is so cute! I'm so excited to see you in a couple days!
You look awesome!!! I am a little jealous :). Time goes into warp speed once you have kids, it's kind of sad. I am so excited to meet Payson this weekend! He is so handsome!
Post a Comment